Friday, March 24, 2017

Ch. 6 - Consumer Decision Making



 






After Reading chapter six from “MKGT 10”, and watched “The Merchants of cool” from Frontline in PBS I was stunned. I could not believe how far both the media and marketers would go to win the teens markets. The documentary was very informative. As a mother myself, I never taught corporations and advertising industries had any interest in our teens / youth. Chapter six describes the importance of consumer behavior which the documentary did an extensive research on teens as well. My conclusion is that culture and trends plays a significant role on our decision making. Their impact on society have made it the ultimate target for lunching any new product. An example of that would be the release of the I-Phone 7.   Whenever Apple sets a new dates for the I-Phone 7 or a new product it always boil down to consumers camping out the night before in front of the main store.






 
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Ch. 11 - Developing and Managing Product

One of the biggest challenges faced by product managers and product companies is to ensure that they create valued product that use...