Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ch. 14 - Retailing Post on customer service and atmosphere at Apple Store in Oculus





Retailing - Customer Service and atmosphere at Apple Store in Oculus

I recently visited the Apple store, at the Oculus in the World Trade Center it was a different type of experience for me. Let’s just say my expectation was way over my head. It was late, maybe 9 or 9: 30 pm I stopped there to conduct my research. When I came in a sales representative, who was already engaging a customer approached me. He said: “Can I help you with something? I answered I am here for a project to find out how Apple's customer service worked. He was a bit hesitant and he walked away. I was left on the floor on my own. I looked at most of their product. Like many places I made various observations. For instance, their prices are not listed comparable to other electronic store. Another thing I noticed you can actually play or try their product instantly.  A prime example was, I tried their MacBook air it I wrote a sentence on it. Some of their iPhone has live cameras in which I took a picture with.  No one seems to care about a new customer. No one approached me anymore. All my excitement flew out the windows. I taught living the store I would feel like another person….like I am big or something….In the end it was just a dream. Will I go back again? NO.




1 comment:

  1. I can agree with you the atmosphere is just vague . Their customer service sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Ch. 11 - Developing and Managing Product

One of the biggest challenges faced by product managers and product companies is to ensure that they create valued product that use...